We’re starting to have a very long history now… well, sort of.
Our company was established in 1999 to fill a large gap. Everyone was looking for IT professionals in Hungary and no recruitment agency really understood the needs of this industry and the needs of IT departments in any industry. There were these horrible abbreviations which all looked the same. There were these horrible geeks who all looked the same. IT salaries had began spiraling upwards, and absolute beginners became to ask for, and get more, than the sales manager… And there was this Internet thing, too, rapidly shaping, spreading, carrying away all the information that HR managers ever thought of as top secret. The IT workforce became either reckless, or non-existent. And that’s when we arrived.
Now instead of a boring account of what happened to us so far in which noone is really interested in, please checkout our visual, shiny and colorful resumé, as it is TRENDY nowadays. We really recommend this to everyone to try, as there are companies who appreciate candidates who are career-conscious and well-informed.
Obviously the history of a company was rather cumbersome to fit into the given structure meant to serve individuals, and then, perhaps the operators of the page will be mad at us – or maybe we have given them (or someone else) a good idea. 🙂 So click here for the original and interactive site, or click on the picture for a larger version.
A few milestones from our past:
- December 2017 Andi, Blanka and Zsuzsi join the company and the Generation Y takes over completely. Csudi dreams of a sabbatical.
- August 2017 Detti and Szilvi leave the company but we stay in touch and start preparing ourselves to enter new markets with all the wisdom that we accumulated before. Well, we have some startup ideas. As for the IT Teacher’s program: it is fully functional and we managed to place 60 teachers to be mentored by tech companies and hundreds of them have been taking part in technology courses.
- January 2017 Szilvi, Detti, Klau and Adam become owners of the company.
- November 2016 The whole company visits the Web Summit in Lisbon, Portugal (and indulge ourselves in Portuguese wines and fado + disruptive technologies.)
- Summer 2016 We draw up the plan for our IT Teachers’ Mentor Program, and roll it out ASAP. Our aim is to power-up ALL of the Hungarian IT teachers with high tech skills, because we simply have to.
- April 2016 Bernadett Pápai joins the company
- December 2014 Szilvia Karisztl and Ádám Toldi join the company
- February 2014 New website is launched
- June 2013 Orsolya Lőrincz joins the company
- June 2012 HR global contract won at Realeyes OÜ
- April 2012 Júlia Kulcsár joins the company
- June 2010 We move our candidate tracker to MS Azure cloud, and everything else to the cloud! Yay, we can work now from anywhere on the Planet! (Well, almost.)
- October 2009 Mimox goes virtual! We got rid of hardware problems!
- March 2009 First Interview Technique Training held at LogMeIn
- December 2008 14K interview sheets digitalized
- July 2008 Klaudia Hadházy joins the company
- February 2007 Launching Gitrix (fully Mimoxized candidate tracker)
- June 2006 Launching 5 Skin website
- February 2006 First Morgan Stanley assignment
- October 2005 Launching ELIP (English Language Interview Preparation) course
- September 2005 Roland Halász joins the company (and stays for 8 years)
- May 2004 Winning the Walt Disney competition for establishing the Budapest office from scratch. 24 positions were filled within 3 months.
- October 1999 Very first client gained: Geomedia Holding.
- June 1999 Mimox is established by Csudi and Veronika Basa