Mimox FirstSteps – HR solution for startup companies
We have a wide range of services, specially customised for startups, since 2010. We support the start of the company by helping the founders creating a company culture, establish an organisation, and by providing IT recruitment services. We do this under circumstances when the company is not able to hire an HR professional, or to co-operate with recruitment agencies. However, there is an urgent need for people, and the founders can run out of acquaintances quickly. And when people arrive, it is important that their personal goals meet the founders’ goals. How is it possible to achieve this?
- Specificating the positions, defining the roles within the company
- Creating a salary and compensation system
- Directly reaching out to potential candidates, selection, interviewing
- Training the founders for interviewing and selection
- Creating a performance review system
- Employer branding
The structure of our fees is also startup-friendly.
For details, please, contact us via e-mail (email@example.com), or call us (+3620-9606731).
IT recruitment and headhunting
We provide IT recruitment services since 1999. We continuously refresh our database of thousands of candidates, most of whom we met personally. We strive to maintain longterm relationship with them. We regularly keep in touch with key actors of the Hungarian higher education, attend market-related conferences and professional meetups. This network is the basis for delivering our services with exceptional accuracy. After a detailed specification, we source and select:
- software development engineers, programmers
- system administrators, system engineers
- project managers, business analysts
- IT managers and CIOs
We follow IT in its every aspect, and use our knowledge to help our clients in defining the positions and roles for which they are hiring. We share our experience about the IT market, about the salaries, about the status of higher education, etc. We work by a very detailed specification that we elaborate before signing a contract.
We always work for a flat rate that does not vary from the usual fees in the Hungarian market, namely between 18-20% of the gross annual salary of the new employee. We can offer an exact fee after the specification of the position.
We offer reduced rates when the decisions are made quickly, or in case of hiring a group of people.
Trainings – Interview skills and IT recruitment
Motivating your employees starts by a proper recruitment strategy – or even before that. We worked out two costumisable trainings for managers and employees responsible for new hires, covering topics like defining a job description, and interviewing IT professionals.
About the Interview skills training
Our interview skills training is for line managers who are responsible for interviewing candidates in the company. We count on the participation of HR people, indeed. About the training in a nutshell:
- „Bring us a C++ guy!” – this is not enough! Specifying the position
- Will your new colleague enjoy his/her new job? Discovering motivation
- If you do not have HR, we tell you everything about interviewing
- What is your story? The importance of storytelling
- Your applicant is also a customer. How to sell your company?
- Employer branding before, during and after the interview
- Asking proper questions
- Decision-making and feedback; typical errors in decision-making
- Legal aspects and information security
We have a refreshing training for those who have already participated.
Naturally, we show everything using an existing open position, to be as practical as we can be.
About the IT recruitment training
It is a fact that finding an IT recruiter is a hard job. It requires HR-related knowledge (like psychology), it is essential to understand the specilities of the IT market, and have an openness for technology and technological advancements. (Otherwise, how would you learn the new buzzwords and 3-letter words?) It is not important to code, but you can not sit like a clueless person when interviewing an IT professional.
We would like to share more than a decade of experience (ok, at least a part of it) with recruiters who deal with IT-related positions. You will learn and practice the following:
- Overall who-is-who and what-is-what in IT in Hungary and around the world
- Negotiation techniques and situations
- Handling your partners in recruitment (line managers, HR, etc.)
- Understanding the different jobs, difining positions and roles
- Using socal media during direct search
- Pre-screening CVs
- Interviewing IT people and gaining their trust
- Onboarding, organisation development, company culture, handling conflicts
We do this through case studies and real situations. We do not promise that we will turn you into a geek, but your candidates will remember your company with content.
Outsourced IT services
We provide outsourced IT services – mostly in the field of software development – for both remote and on-site work, if you don’t have a legal presence in Hungary. We offer the same recruitment and headhunting services for selecting outsourced candidates, as in case of permanent employees for the company.