Currently available job offersSenior Data Engineer
gross 1000000-1500000 HUF
Budapest, downtown & home office
gross 700000- HUF
Budapest, inner city / currently home office
Senior Data Engineer // Budapest, downtown & home office
Salary(gross 1000000-1500000 HUF)
- Frontend: React, Webpack, Sass
- Backend: Python, Node.js, Scala
- Database: MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, Memcached, Spark
- Infrastructure: Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Kafka, Terraform, Ansible, Consul, CircleCI
- Transform the data – collected from clients – into code, based on the algorithms and models and thus, develop the core engine software of the product.
- Work on the UI of the web application developed especially for the users, where they can admin their own customized configurations.
- Ask relevant questions about the existing release of the product and its workings, analyze the precise nature and content of the user data collected to see opportunities or determine missing or suspicious parts.
- Mentor engineers on up-to-date backend and frontend technologies and best practices.
- Python, React;
- Interest in functional languages is an advantage;
- Some or all of these: SQL, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, Memcached, Hadoop, Cassandra, Kafka, MongoDB etc.;
- Agile methodologies;
- It is a plus, if you have experience in any of the following technologies and areas:
- Tensorflow/Pytorch or other ML tools, Spark, Kafka, Akka, Pyramid and APIs;
- developing data-oriented user interfaces or data visualizations;
- developing in a data analytics or machine learning environment.
Back to top
Support Engineer // Budapest, inner city / currently home office
Salary(gross 700000- HUF)
- Help building the support environment including writing automation scripts.
- Migrate knowledge from software engineers and learn the products to the core.
- Develop dashboards.
- Do research on available tools.
- Handle incoming tickets, requests or events.
- Communicate with clients regarding tickets.
- Develop knowledge management resources, such as articles, how-to descriptions and so on.
- Take part in change management and problem management.
- Escalate code level problems to L3 (software engineers).
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience, mostly spent in an application support, infrastructure or closely related roles.
- Scripting language skills (Shell, Bash, Perl) or Python to be able to write automations.
- Ability to read code, preferably in Java/Scala.
- Familiarity with relational databases, basic level of SQL.
- Experience with ITIL and with ticketing systems, preferably with Zendesk.
- Knowledge of cloud services and containers is a plus.
- Fluent English is a must.
- BSc or MSc degree is preferable.
Back to top