3D/VR Team Leader
How much is it in net?
We are looking for a team leader for the Hungarian development team of our French Client. Recently the company has experienced a bigger capital injection from Singapore, thus the horizon has broadened, and they need new employees with a new team leader. The aim is to tailor-made the product for Singapore by enriching the core functions with special features.
The product is a web-based 3D planner with VR solution, so you can “enter the space” you create. The software is designed especially for industrial use in order to design the interiors of business centres and institutions. You can visualize the architectural elements, the decoration and the furniture design as well.
- active participation in designing and developing the new functions and in system integration,
- specification of client requests,
- communication with the Singaporean team,
- team leadership.
It is for you, if you:
- read clean codes easily😊 and thus
- write clean codes,
- have 6-8 years of experience as a developer, preferably in agile environment,
- are ready for leadership,
- have 3D, CAD or game developer experience, as an advantage, and you know what does rendering and polygons mean,
- have solid maths foundations, especially in geometry.
Required technology skill set:
- RiotJS-t and/or NodeJS is an advantage (there will not be any C++),
- MongoDB or MySQL,
Fluent English is indispensable for smooth communication with the French and the Singaporean teams.
Occasionally travelling, even overseas, will be part of your job. 😊