How much is it in net?
About the company
Our client is a well-established technology company that has been present in Hungary and on international markets for over two decades. The Budapest-based developer team is currently overwhelmed with tasks coming from a major Asian retail client, who have recently acquired an Italian luxury brand with offline stores in Europe. Our client’s task is to help digitalize their workflows and operations and make sure that the luxury store’s online presence is as it should be. (Yes, a luxury store: perfumes, first class designer fashion, cosmetics, gourmet food, and so on…) This project has very strict deadlines and after this release, there will be more European stores with new features. Business requirements are coming from the Italian client. (The frontend code on the other hand has been written exclusively by the Budapest team.)
The tasks and working methods
We are looking for you, if you:
• love the world of frontend development much and have at least 3 years of experience in React + you use Redux and possibly GraphQL
• have experience in working on highly responsive applications
• enjoy working on ecommerce projects
• love to mentor your junior colleagues
• enjoy working at a small and flexible company
Place of work: Budapest, district 3, at a highly innovative and modern office environment at a technology park. Occasional home office is OK but the physical presence in the office is important. Sometimes there are travels to Italy.