Is one of the fastest growing, most recognized fintech startups globally and is the market leader in developing distributed ledger technology applied to the market infrastructure and financial services sector. Backed by leading financial institutions, infrastructure providers and financial software providers, the company is delivering enterprise-grade solutions for post-trade services. They are also at the stage to expand to other market areas too, so they are not “just finance”. Other than Budapest they have dev offices in Zürich and NY, but they are concentrating on creating a sizeable office here too.
- Participating on the supporting/designing/monitoring of distributed system – their solutions are focusing on scalability, so the installation and configuration of them is easy from Docker on desktop to large systems.
- Evaluate requirements with development and product teams to ensure smooth delivery of the solutions
- Basically, be part of an international, distributed team and everything that could come with and ops role – without the constant worry of getting support calls in the middle of the night.
- At least 5+ years of experience in OP roles, ideally 10+.
- Python and BASH are things you like and use. Proper development experience is a plus, too.
- AWS or Google Cloud Engine, Docker, Terraform, Config management tools are your bread and butter, modern cloud infrastructure and their tools are what you feel familiar with.
- Getting to know new tools and products in the infrastructure scene excites you
- Bonus points: Microservices architecture/ecosystem (Kubernetes/Envoy/Linkerd/Lambda/Nginx/HAproxy) Message Bus systems (Rabbitmq/Kafka) Monitoring systems (Datadog/New Relic/Prometheus or similar) Log management tools (ELK stack or similar)
- BSc, MSc or PhD in computer science, or related discipline.