Mennyi a nettója?
hardvervásárlási költségkeret, dolgozói részvénycsomag az ott töltött idő alapján
A fast-growing company and the market leader in developing distributed ledger technology applied to different sectors, e.g. financial market infrastructure and services, logistics, healthcare and protection of environment. They are building mission critical systems with their own functional language, which is open source and compatible with several platforms. Other than Budapest they have development offices in Zürich, New York and Sydney.
The Client Experience Engineering Team of the company works with enterprise clients across industries to enhance their own solutions in process and transaction environments. Team members are hands-on technology experts, they provide services to a large and diverse set of clients and are involved in the end-to-end development of solutions, including requirement analysis, design, coding and customised integration. This is an international team with six members, and now they are looking for new engineers, located in Budapest.
- Become an expert in crafting User Interfaces of high standard for business applications, for both POCs and production grade implementations.
- Present technical concepts and design to potential and existing clients through demonstrations and collect and define requirements based on a dynamic assessment of technological capabilities.
- Work closely with the broader Client Experience Team, as well as the Sales, Marketing and Product Teams on the development of technical materials, prototypes and sales tools.
- Document technical solutions and contribute to the company’s blog posts.
- Familiarity with functional languages, such as Haskell, Lisp, Clojure, F# or Erlang is a big plus.
- Excellent computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, design patterns etc.), with ability to fluently translate them into strategic and pragmatic solutions in working and elegant code.
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field is preferred.
- Skilled in working within an Agile environment in a globally distributed Scrum team.
- Fluent English is a must.